- When enabling a user defined role which has a password from within a stored procedure,
- An "infected with signal 11" error in the module rvm__audit_roletoggle() followed by a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x250013) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000ef195c (rvm__audit_roletoggle+0x1da), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000010)
- The stack trace includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- Auditing is enabled in ASE.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 16.0
CR806510, CR#806510, 806510, Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.