While editing a return either of the following error occurs:
Currency not maintained in Account.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Returns view.
- Open return XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the return).
- Click on View All.
- The following error occurs: Currency not maintained in Account
- The Currency is not maintained in the Account Masterdata for the Sales Organization and Distribution Channel maintained in the Return.
- The error occurs due to an inconsistency. Eventhough, all the required data is maintained in the return and the account master data, the error still occurs e.g. because the Currency was maintained in the Account after the Return was created.
Ensure that the Currency is maintained in the account master data using the below steps:
- Go to the Account Management work center .
- Select the Accounts view.
- Open the respective account.
- Navigate to the Sales tab.
- Ensure that for the Sales Organization and Distribution Channel maintained in the Return the Currency is maintained.
- Click on Save.
Follow the below steps, to resolve the error:
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Go to the Return view.
- Open return XYZ and click on View All.
- Navigate to the General tab
- In the field Sales Unit select the value help.
- Select a different Sales Unit.
- Select the value help again.
- Enter the same entry back via the value help and save the changes.
The error not occur anymore.
Currency missing; Return; Currency not maintained , KBA , AP-CRP-CR , Customer Return , How To