bcp tempdb..random_data in random_data.bcp -c -N -Ume -Smyserver
- The -N tells bcp not pass an identity value; the server should generate the value.
- It performs the work, but it also puts out this message:
Warning: Option -E is not set, DataServer will be generating the values for the identity column.
- Why would it warn, if it was already directed to generate the value?
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.0 ESD #7 and higher
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.5 ESD xxx
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7 ESD xxx
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7 SPxxx
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0 SPxxx PLxx
- Open Client Client-Library
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.