No workflow was triggered for several Job Information change via Take Action> Change Job and Compensation Info.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Employee Profile
- Take Action -> Change Job and Compensation Info
- Select Job Information
- Enter Effective Date
- Enter Correct Event
- Enter appropriate Event Reason
- Make changes in Job information record
- Save - At this point we should have the WF Participants pop-up but the change is automatically saved/approved
In the workflow HRCON_APPROVER the approver set is a Dynamic role HR Connect.
In this Dynamic Role, there's no Dynamic Group Approver maintained for the location Dubai - Al Fattan Currency House (31502). A workflow will not be triggered for the user which is currently is situated in the said Location 31502.
To resolve issue, maintain in your dynamic role a Dynamic Group Approver for the said location.
- Go to Admin Center
- Manager Organization, Pay and Job Structures
- Select Dynamic Role > Edit Dynamic Role used in workflow
- Take Action > Make Correction
- Add Dynamic Group Approver for the said location, as in the image below
Workflow Derivation XML, Employee Central 2.0, Workflows, Dynamic Role, Dynamic Group Approver , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , Problem