- ASE errorlog reports timeslice error(s):
timeslice -1501, current process infected at 0x2aaaac1c0654 (null)+0x2aaaac1c0654)
timeslice error: spid 123 exhausted its 'time slice' of 100 milliseconds and additional 'cpu grace time' of 1500 ticks (150000 milliseconds). It has been marked for termination.
- Followed by a stack trace that contains functions:
- Additional symptoms may include:
- No one is able to login to the OS host itself
- Heavy load on ASE and OS
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 & 16.0
- Kerberos security mechanism
network, reboot, recycle, shutdown, restart, Operating, System, O/S, host, kerberos , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.