When connecting to SAP SuccessFactors, the Date format cannot be changed in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
Example: If a tabled is imported from SAP SuccessFactors within SAC and the Date format is YYYY/MM/DD, there is no way to change the date format to MM/YYYY or any other format.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Model connecting to SAP SuccessFactors.
- Try to change the Date Format.
- Date format does't change.
This is a Limitation. Currently there is no way to change the date format.
This is the default behavior. An enhancement could be requested. Please see the following article 2424376 - How to create an improvement request for SAP Analytics Cloud.
Create a blank model first with a date format you want and then import data from SAP SuccessFactors into this new model.
- 2424376 - How to create an improvement request for SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, bobj, SFSF. , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Product Enhancement