Description fields of SCM Master Data Objects like locations, products, interchangeability groups are only displayed on the logon language the description was created. For example, if the description was created in English, it cannot be read in German and vice versa.
- Product: text is visible in English.
While in a different language, the product text is not displayed.
- Location: text is visible in German.
While in another language the text is not displayed.
- Interchangeability Group: English logon displays text.
If you log on in e.g. German, the text is not displayed.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management - All versions
- SAP Supply Chain Management Master Data (SCM-APO-MD)
Interchangeability Group, Product, Location, Master Data, language, MATTXT, /SAPAPO/MATTXT, languages, MAKTX, /SAPAPO/MAKTX, /SAPAPO/LOCTXT, /SAPAPO/LOCT, DESCR40, /SAPAPO/LOC_DESCR40, ICDESC, /INCMD/ICDESC, /INCMD/SCR_HDR, SCM-APO-MD, SCM-APO-MD-LO, SCM-APO-MD-PR , KBA , SCM-APO-MD , Master Data , SCM-APO-MD-PR , Product , SCM-APO-MD-INC , Product and Location Interchangeability , SCM-APO-MD-LO , Location , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.