- We would like to understand why a course due on the 21st February is showing under the "Due Now" bucket of our To-Do list, we are using the homepage v12?
- If you are using the homepage V3, your To Do List tile will be displayed as follows
- BizX Platform
- Home page V12
- Home page V3
- Learning Management System
Please note that this is the expected / hard-coded behavior of the V12 Home Page and there are no plans to enhance or change the behavior.
In the new Homepage (HP V3) ToDos of different categories are shown in separate tiles and in a flat list ordered by Due date with the oldest on the top.
- overdue items indefinitely, there is no maximum days set to display these items, the overdue number of days will be displayed
- items due up to one week (7 calendar days) from current day (for example: current date is 14th , items will be displayed under Due Now until 20th)
- Items due later than 7 calendar days from current date, they will have "No due date" displayed
- The new V3 homepage is already available to customers. They can upgrade to it any time via upgrade center. This customer facing document may help.
Home, Home page, TO-DO list, to do tile, due now, due later, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , How To