- User is unable to access workflow requests through Admin Center > Manage Workflow Requests
- User is not getting any data while running EC Standard Workflow reports
- No data appears while fetching any workflow related tables in advanced reporting reports
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFact Worforce Analytics
- Online Report Designer > Advanced Reporting
- Report Center > Report Canvas > Advanced Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Advance Reporting and select "Workflow" from drop-down
- Select all columns from "Workflow Emp Wf Request" table
- No data appears
Note: This behavior also happens to any EC Standard Workflow Related reports.
The user has not been granted access to workflow data in Role Based Permissions (RBP).
- User must have "Manage Workflow Request" RBP permission in order to run / view data in workflow related advance report.
- To grant the above permission, please find the RBP role where this permission needs to be granted then navigate to below steps:
- Go to Admin Center
- Manage Permission Role
- Permission > Administrator Permissions
- Manage Workflows > Manage Workflow Requests
- Save Changes
Important: Please wait for at least 5-6 hours to refresh the RBP permission granted above and then try running the workflow report.
KB article 2625815 - Workflow Reports are not Working - Misconfiguration and RBP Restriction
sf, success factors, WFA, ANA, rpt, manage, work flow, request, missing, data, working, error, issue, permission , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem