In Requisition listing page, an Application Error is displayed after pressing 'Update Screen' button from Display Options popup:
- Script Prompt:
An application error occurred. Please try again later, or copy the below error information and sent it to your support group if the issue keeps occurring.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Management - RCM
Reproducing the Issue
In Requisitions listing page:
- Press 'Display Options'
- In Display Option popup, press 'Update Screen' button (no need to modify any selection)
- An Application error is displayed in format: errorId=9e20fa75-c133-4214-b4dc-1ea5b0cd66ce, timestamp=2017-03-14T17:26:27.578+0000...)
Note that this issue usually concerns only a specific locale, please try to replicate it in different locales to confirm.
Root of the issue, a label contains corrupted HTML
- First identify the locale(s) in which the problem is replicable.
- A change will need to be done on a customized label in Provisioning language pack (Provisioning is only accessible to Partners and CS agents)
Two solutions :
- Change corrupted label ID value:
- Label ID : RECRUITING_JRS_dueDateCol
- Value : <span style="white-space:normal
- <span style="white-space:normal;">Due</span>
- Alternatively, you can remove this label ID from custom locale so the default value will take over.
SF SuccessFactors Recruit RCM Display Options error corrupted label application error script prompt , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem