- When an admin proxy for a user, Learning History section of Employee Profile does not display all completed courses and does not match with completed courses in LMS admin side
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log in to integrated instance.
2. Go to Employee Profile > Learning History > see 3 completed courses showing up
and when you click "Show more" it will show maximum of 10 items and not showing all completed items.
3. Go to Learning > Learning History and it will show all completed items which is not matching on the display on Employee Profile > Learning History.
- As per the response from engineering team, the 10 items visible in the expanded list is the intended functionality. It has been intentionally done as completed courses can run into 10s over a span of many years and that many courses would flood the page.
- The completed courses list is a expandable list which is collapsed by default with only 3 courses displayed while in collapsed mode.
If the user wants to see all the courses completed, go to learning history button to direct him to the list courses he has completed. Please note clicking learning history while in proxy will not work and is also an expected behavior. The user must be logged in for him to be able to see the learning history properly.
The issue reported is expected behaviour.
learning history, employee profile, complete, item employee file , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem