I'm offboarding an employee using XML via ATS , I'm expecting a notification to be triggered as soon as the offboarding activity is created.
Onboarding All DC
Reproducing the Issue
Offboarding Notification is configured
candidate is offboarded via ATS (XML)
activity created in Workqueue however Notification is not triggered
Trigger point of the notification is not met.
1. Check/edit the Notification
2. Check "Notify At" and see the step when Notification is configured to be triggered. for eg : On Intiation step
3. Check the XML used for Offboarding
4. look for Process passed and step defined for eg :
<!-- Process to Start -->
<xpresshr:Fieldname="XpressHR.Process" value="OFF" />
First Process Step
<xpresshr:Fieldname="XpressHR.StartStep" value="2" />
5. In above eg. Process passed is OFF where as Step passed is 2 which means Employee step and not the Initiation step thus ignoring step 1 and directly starting with step 2
So, Notification will not get triggered as step 1 never executed.
Offboarding ATS XML
Notification not triggered offboarding
notification not triggered XML ATS , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-OFF , Offboarding , Problem