- You create a 3rd party sales order in ECC. Even though Integration Model exists for the product/material combination, the sales order is not transferred to APO.
- The Item Category used in this sales order is TAS.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
third party, 3rd party sales order, order not in APO, order not cifed, TAN , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-SLS , Sales , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.