- You have created a new Fiori News iview via the Enterprise Portal iView from Template wizard
- You have entered source(s) pointing to RSS feeds that do not share the same domain as your Portal
- When accessing the News tile there is a blank display
- There are errors in the browser Developer console traces (F12 tools) pointing to CORS, such as the below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.50
flp, news, rss, feeds, consumption, consume, get, syndication, empty, white, CORS, fiori, launchpad, flp@ep, external url , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.