I wanted to use the Aggregated Calculated Column to group the rows (e.g. by Department) as seen on "What's this?" under Calculated Column in Detailed Reporting.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Online Report Designer / Report - Canvas: Detailed Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
- Created an ORD / Canvas report with Detailed Reporting data source
- Once in the query, click Edit > Calculated Columns
There is no option for Aggregated Calculated Column like what is shown below (Available in Advanced Reporting Datasource).
- This feature is only available in Advanced Reporting and not in Detailed Reporting datasource
- Advanced Reporting can be enabled if the instance has with Employee Central.
If you feel the feature is important, we request you to submit an enhancement request for the same.
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
This will allow other customers to vote up and thereby express their interest on the same.
Our Product management teams review enhancement requests regularly and implement them if and when feasible.
Aggregated, Calculated, Column, detailed, reporting, ORD, Online, Report, Designer, Canvas, Center, Report, missing , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem