The maintenance of GRC 5.3 expired at the end of December 31 2015.
End of maintenance for GRC 5.3 means:
- 1. For this release, no further program statuses will be delivered (GRC 5.3 Support Packages). The last Support Package delivered is SP 23.
- 2. Incoming customer messages will be accepted by SAP Support.
- 4. New corrections/repairs are available as consulting service. They are charged separately.
SAP GRC Access Control 5.3
- Risk Analysis and Remediation (RAR)
- Compliant User Provisioning (CUP)
- Superuser Privilege Management (SPM)
- Enterprise Role Management (ERM)
out of maintenance, maintenance planner, SUM, compliance calibrator, firefighter, role expert, virsa, virsanh, virsahr, vircc, virae, virre, virff, risk analysis, GRC 530.700 , KBA , GRC-SAC-ARA , Access Risk Analysis , GRC-SAC-ARQ , Access Request , GRC-SAC-BRM , Business Role Management , GRC-SAC-EAM , Emergency Access Management , GRC-ACP , GRC Access Control Plug-In , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.