- When you change the delivery quantity and picking quantity through SHPCON message type iDoc, a batch split item is created for a single batch
- You change the quantity (via qualifier "QUA") and picking (via qualifier "PIC") of a delivery through an iDoc of message type SHPCON at the same time. The system creates a batch split item despite only one batch existing for that item.
- Qualifiers "PIC" and "QUA" are used in an inbound iDoc (message type SHPCON). The quantity of the iDoc is less than the delivery quantity. A batch split item gets created for a single batch when you expect the batch to assigned to the main item.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SHPCON, "Shipping Confirmation", "LE iDoc Batch Split", "PIC Qualifier", "QUA Qualifier" , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-SHP-GF-EDI , EDI/ALE Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.