- Which 3rd party platforms are supported for Outbound SSO requests?
- You want SuccessFactors to act as the identity provider for a 3rd party environment;
- Considerations for a Outbound SSO to 3rd party scenario where connection is initiated through a link in SuccessFactors;
- What falls under support scope and what warrants a Professional Services or Consultant Engagement.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Currently, there are some prerequisites and parameters that will define how the Outbound SSO configurations from SuccessFactors to 3rd Party Solutions will be conducted.
Please check the below considerations regarding this SSO Implementation scenario:
Support will be able to provide assistance on the request if:
- The customer 3rd party has a proven track record of having enabled this before with SuccessFactors HXM Suite, and;
- The customer 3rd party SSO expert contact is engaged and available to assist with the 3rd party configurations.
- The 3rd party has to be able to support what BizX offers in terms of features.
- Anything outside of the supported features we have no capability to change and this will mean the end of engagement from support side without exceptions.
- Requests to change the behavior from what is currently supported would be considered enhancements and will trigger the process for enhancement requests.
The KBA 2149831 brings further guidance on how to contact them and request further assistance on implementations.
Support Team: please see internal memo.
- 2149831 - Contacting Professional Services, Partner and Account Management Team - SuccessFactors Cloud.
SuccessFactors SSO, Outbound SSO, Outbound, 3rd party, 3rd party outbound. , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-SSO , Single Sign-on , Problem
|SuccessFactors SSO to 3rd Party Vendors.docx|