There are times when using the LDAP connector with GRC or other programs where the connector gets busy for a long time. In transaction LDAP → LDAP Connectors the Current status of the connector is yellow and you see the message "connector started, but currently occupied".
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.2
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 and higher
LDAP connector occupied yellow status, Linux, AIX, GRC, GRC 10.1, LDAP Connector, sporadically, hangs, hang, delay, connection issue, Unix , KBA , BC-SEC-DIR , Directory , GRC-SAC-ARQ , Access Request , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.