- Delivery contains a high volume of HU's which has been picked / putaway by a warehouse (WM) transfer order (TO) and during confirmation, the performance is poor
- It takes a long time to confirm a TO in transaction LT13 when there are a high volume of HU's on the corresponding delivery
- Poor performance in LT13 when confirming a single SU for a delivery that contains a high volume of HU's
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
LT13, performance, inbound delivery, adopt putaway qty, RL03T-EINLM, SU, storage unit, HU, partial GR , KBA , LE-WM-STU , Storage Unit Management , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.