You create a ORD report with Learning (LMS), when filtering the user ID, the filter value is returned only up first 200 users ID
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Online Report Designer (ORD)
- Detailed Reporting - Learning (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Analytics
- Create a query with Learning Component (LMS)
- Add User ID, First Name, Last Name etc.
- Go to Manage filters > Enter the User ID in the Filter, the user ID is not found
See the screenshot below:
As per design, for Learning Report (LMS) in Online Report Designer (ORD) there is a limit of 200 values for filters. (Runtime filters). Any value from 201 will not show in the filter search result list.
If the filter search is not returning result, enter the search values in Textbox (free Text) to select any value falling beyond 201 ( As see in the screenshot below )
Learning Runtime filter limit, filter cannot find user, filter not returning value in ORD LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-LMS-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem