Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- You have an integration with a 3rd party Quality Monitoring Solution, like Verint
- SAP does not allow direct access to SAP Contact Center production database
- Business needs to implement another option to allow 3rd party system direct access to non-production databases
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- Windows Server 2008/R2 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2012/R2 (32/64bit)
- MSSQL Server 2008/2012 (32/64bit)
- Verint/WorkForce Management Applications
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, database, migration, quality management, workforce, , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.