- High bit passwords can not be used in the Online Banking Product.
- High bit passwords include the following types of characters:
- accented characters
- characters from other (non-English) languages
- special characters
- For example, the following passwords are being rejected:
- This especially impacts locales outside North American where other languages may be used
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
SAP Online Business Banking 8.3 ; SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
password, encryption, language, foreign, invalid, OLB, Online Banking , KBA , FS-OLB , SAP Online Banking , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.