- Learning/Jam option missing from home menu when proxying
- Unable to use module picker to navigate to Learning/Jam after using "proxy now" in BizX
- Unable to see Jam tile
- Direct access to Learning / Jam is working while on proxy
- "The requested operation is not available" error is encountered when using proxy and navigating to Learning Administration or using the Take Course or Learning Approvals tile
- After proxying, it is possible to access Learning Administration or take courses on behalf of the user via the Take Courses tile
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP Jam Collaboration
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Behavior for SAP Jam:
If the navigation options to access Jam are missing, logging in as the affected user is necessary as it is expected for the default homepage tile and module picker to be disabled.
Behavior for Learning:
If you are using the BizX User Proxy feature, then this feature is not supported in Learning. Users in BizX after starting a proxy session, will be blocked from navigating to Learning. This is to ensure proxy users are not able to navigate to Learning and complete courses on behalf of the account holder and to prevent other tasks in Learning which should only be completed by the account holder. Please ensure that the following configuration is set properly in SuccessFactors Provisioning to support this behavior.
The “Prevent Proxy User” flag is checked against the Learning in Provisioning->Authorized SP Assertion Consumer Service Settings.
If the following error is presented when attempting to use the Take Courses tile or access Learning Administration, then the "Prevent Proxy User" flag has been enabled and is working as expected.
It is recommended that if access to a Learning User is required, use the Learning "Launch Proxy" feature. The permission that needs to be assigned to the Learning Administrator is "Administrator Proxy for Learning".
If users are completing training or accessing Learning Administration on behalf of others and this is not a desired behavior, please contact a Partner or SAP Support to enable the "Prevent Proxy User" setting. If contacting SAP Support, please choose the component LOD-SF-PLT-PRV for this change.
Help portal guide for Proxy Access: Setting Up and Managing Proxy Access
BizX, LMS, learning, dropdown, tile, home page, drop, down, menu, learning, admin, administration, error, proxy, access, complete, training, behalf, others, not, available, behavior, feature, logic, permission, ACS, provisioning , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PRX , Proxy , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem