- Learning / Jam option missing from home menu when proxying
- Unable to use module picker to navigate to LMS / Jam after using "proxy now" in BizX
- Unable to see Learning / Jam tile
- Direct access to Learning / Jam is working while on proxy
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP Jam Collaboration
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- In BizX, use "Proxy now" feature and proxy as an user that has been granted Learning/Jam Access Permissions
- Navigate to the home page tile or navigate to the home menu dropdown to access Learning/Jam
- The Learning/Jam option is missing
When using the proxy as feature, the Learning/Jam navigational options (module picker or default homepage tile) are disabled from the system. This is expected behavior.
For both applications, you can login as the affected user in BizX directly. Then, the link on module picker and tiles will be visible.
For LMS only, you can also use the Launch Proxy feature directly. More info: 2653185 - Which workflow gives access to "Launch Proxy"
NOTE: In BizX, using "Proxy Now" feature, users can still access LMS/Jam by using its directly URL IF the feature "Prevent Proxy User" is not enabled in Provisioning > Authorized SP Assertion Consumer Service Settings. Please note that access to provisioning is only granted to Partners and SAP. If you need to make changes in there, please contact your partner or SAP Support Team (LOD-SF-PLT-PRV).
Help portal guide for Proxy Access: Setting Up and Managing Proxy Acces
BizX, LMS, learning, dropdown, tile, home page , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PRX , Proxy , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem