How to enable Badges on Employee Profile?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- First it is necessary to check if the Badges Background Element already exists in the instance. To do that folow the steps below:
- Go to Manage Business Configuration;
- Under Employee Profile, choose Background Elements;
- Look for sysScoreCardBadge
If the block is not there, create it following the example in the screenshot below, making sure the Type id is an unique number among other background elements:
If you have access to provisioning the same can be done by adding the element directly in the data model, like so:
<background-element id="sysScoreCardBadge" type-id="49">
- After making sure the element exists in the system, go to Configure people profile, and add the badges block, making sure to fill in the block name and translations if applicable, and saving it.
- Give Permissions;
- Go to: Manage Permission Roles;
- Choose the Permission Role you want to give badges permission to;
- Click on: Permission;
- Give permission to actions: Employee Data > SF Badges.
badges, sysScoreCardBadge , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To