You want to add an account to a visit, but the account value list is empty.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Visits work center.
- Go to the Visits view.
- Open the visit ABC(ABC represents the visit ID).
- On the visit header, select the value help for the Account field.
The value list is empty.
The user is not assigned to the Accounts workcenter-view.
- Go to the Administrator workcenter.
- Go to the Users view.
- Go to the Business Users subview.
- Search for the user XYZ(XYZ represents the user ID).
- Select the Edit button and then choose the Access Rights option.
- Navigate to the Work Center and View Assignment tab.
- Search for the Accounts Work center/view name.
- Select the checkbox beside it and Save.
NOTE: This behavior is valid for all the business objects except Service Tickets, as it has a different use case.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , How To