Whenever a user makes changes to any document, you receive the notification.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as user ABC (ABC represents the user ID)
- Choose the Notification icon on the left side panel.
- You have receieved the notification that User XYZ has made changes to the document DEF (DEF represents document ID).
- User ABC is not following the user XYZ nor following the document DEF, but still receives the notification.
User ABC is assigned as delegate to the user XYZ. Hence, receives the same notifications that are meant for the user XYZ.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Users view.
- Go to the Delegates sub view.
- Here, it can be seen that the user ABC is assigned as the delegate for the user XYZ.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To