- How to disable some notification templates
- How to deactivate notifications from triggering emails
- How to edit notifications content (subject and body message)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
There are a lot of notification templates in the system. If you do not know which is the notification, start by checking the User Assistance Documentation (login may be required) to check on what might be the Template ID.
After finding the Template ID, the Subject and Body fields of the Email Notification Template need to be deleted.
- Proceed to Learning Administration
- Go to System Administration > Manage Email > Email Notification Templates
- Search for the Template ID or description
- Edit the Template > Choose the Messages tab
- Make sure to uncheck the "Use Editor Content When Sending Email Notifications" if this is checked
- Make a backup of the Body and Subject if the Email Notification Template has been modified from the out-of-box version
- Delete all the text in the Body and Subject section
- Click on Apply Changes
Note: The notification syntax can always be retrieved by pressing the View Default button (only out-of-box syntax). Copy and paste the syntax and apply the changes to revert back so the notification will work again.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, disable emails, notifications template, deactivate, messages, subject, body, configuration, blank text, stop, email, mail, , KBA , lmsadminui , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Problem