- How to transfer data from local client to either a user directory on the workbench or directly to Hadoop File system (HDFS) on the cluster.
- Some issues can be:
- Attempt to upload the file using "file browser" on the workbech launchpad, you can see the directory on hdfs but cannot open it and upload a file to it.
- Running hadoop fs -copyFromLocal command from inside ssh terminal session does not recognize a path to local PC.
- SAP Cloud Platform Big Data Services (BDS) 4.3
- SAP Cloud Platform Big Data Services (BDS) Connectivity
- SAP Cloud Platform Big Data Services (BDS) Portal
- SAP Cloud Platform Big Data Services (BDS) Security
- Operating systems
Hadoop, Altiscale, Altiscale Portal, Hive, Spark, Pig, Tez, Oozie, Alation, MapReduce, SparkContext, YARN , KBA , BC-NEO-BDS , HCP Big Data Service , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.