- When the Fiori Framework Page is called, the custom category assignments are not visible
- You have performed either of the below scenarios:
- You have created a copy of the Fiori Launchpad Categories iview to another location and added custom Category ID(s), Category Title(s)
- You are modifying the Fiori Launchpad Categories iview located under: Portal Content -> Content Provided by SAP -> End User Content -> Standard Portal Users -> iViews -> Fiori Launchpad
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
flp, ep, enterprise, portal, catid, categories, categorization, catalog, group , KBA , fiorilaunchpadcategories , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , EP-PIN-PCD , Portal Content Directory , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.