- when tries to complete the E-signature, the following error encountered:
Please report the following error to your system administrator:<Ticket number>"
- The following error can be seen in Splunk:
"Caused by: java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-02291: integrity constraint (PMI_PROD_TMS.FK_CPNT_CD__EVTHST_STUD) violated - parent key not found
ORA-06512: at "PMI_PROD_TMS.PKG_LEARNINGHST", line 6640
ORA-06512: at "PMI_PROD_TMS.PKG_LEARNINGHST", line 5659
ORA-06512: at "PMI_PROD_TMS.PKG_LEARNINGHST", line 2732
ORA-06512: at "PMI_PROD_TMS.PKG_LEARNINGHST", line 251
ORA-06512: at line 1"
Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Start the Course from User Learning plan.
- After the course is completed, you wlill be requested to verify the course with E-Signature PIN.
- The error can be seen here.
One of the major reason when this issue occurs is when you have multiple versions of the same item and both are in the Learning plan of the user.
Take a look at those users to check if user have multiple version of items (active and inactive) and if both are in the user's Learning Plan or not. Users wouldn't be able to see the inactive item but an "admin" can look into their Assigned item, and will see both versions. Remove the inactive version from the User's Learning plan, using the following steps:
- Go to Users --> Tools --> User Needs Mgmt.
- Select Remove Items and click Next.
- To identify the users having multiple Items assigned, we going to search with Inactive Item as Active users already getting the error. In this way, we will know the affected users getting the error.
a. Click on "add one or more from list".
b. Search with ID by clicking on Funnel button as shown below:
c. Enter Item ID and select Item Status as Not Active. Click search, select the ITEM ID, click Add to Filter and submit filter.
- Now, select the affected users and Click Add button.
- Click Next button now.
- Here, either you can Run Job Now or select Schedule Job option as per your requirement:
2386966 - Setup electronic signature within LMS
Learning Management System, user needs management, remove items , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-DB , DB Data & Services , Problem