Correct State Withholding form was not generated.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SucessFactors Onboarding - All Versions
WorkState key contains incorrect value
- The key "WorkState" is very important in Onboarding application and used for calculation of the "State Withholding forms" and special "State forms", e.g. NY WTPA form.
- The key "WorkState" is always calculated by corporate structure settings.
- To determine what level will be used for WorkState calculation, please:
- Navigate to Super Admin site
- Open property "Form I-9 Company Level" and select necessary level for your process
- Navigate Onboarding application/ Reference Files/Corporate Structure and fill out column "State" for the selected level from previous point.
- Do not use the key "WorkState" as property of Corporate Structure. Use of key WorkState during the process will stop the corporate structure from calculating the key automatically. Please see below incorrect settings:
WorkState, Compliance Panel, Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-I9 , I9 Issues and requests for Onboarding , Problem