- An ESP project is reading data from CSV files.
- The input adapter processes data at a rate of 45000 rows per second.
- When trying to subscribe to the data using Simple Web Socket Client, it is observed that:
- the stream queue value reaches 513.
- the stream stops processing further data.
- When trying to subscribe to other projects where incoming rate is lower, the WebSocket subscription succeeds in obtaining data from the project stream.
- Is there any threshold level for subscribing to data through WS?
- SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1 SP12 Rev122 PL03
- Linux on AMD/Intel x86_64
SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1
streaming, processing , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.