- As of BI 4.2 Support Package 03, there is a new feature allowing Server Groups to be defined as Exclusive.
- Servers belonging to an Exclusive Server Groups will only process the reports explicitly assigned to use them.
- This is in contrast to standard Server Groups: Servers belonging to these can also process report instances configured to use the First Available server / or which only 'Give preference to servers in the selected group'
- However, in BI 4.2 SP03 + all Patches within that codestream...
- Report instances scheduled to be run by the First Available server will (correctly) not be processed by any Job Server belonging to an Exclusive Server Group
- However, for Viewing and Refreshing, servers belonging to an Exclusive Server Group might still be used to process reports which have no Server Group specified.
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2, Support Package 03 and newer
- all supported operating systems
4.2, sp3, server, group,exclusive, webi, refresh, schedule, available , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.