How to auto-populate the 'Chargeback Account' field for a 'Scheduled Offering', within the LMS Admin.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
This can be done at the 'Item' or at the 'Scheduled Offering':
- From the 'Learning' tab search for the 'Scheduled Offering' or 'Item'.
- Click 'More' next to where it says 'Related' on the bottom half of the screen.
- From the popup window choose the 'Chargeback' button on the left.
- From 'Edit Scheduling Chargeback' choose 'Distribute Charges to Specific Account Codes' and click 'Apply Changes'.
- Under 'Add Cost Center' add in the account code and click 'Add'.
- Click 'Apply Changes' and close window.
- Now add a user and see that the 'Chargeback Account' has the account info filled in.
success factors, SF, successfactors, successfactor, success factor, chargeback, charge back, enroll, field, autopopulate, automatic, automatically, populate, user, user record, modify, edit, change, LMS, Learning Management System, SAP, LOD, LOD-SF-LMS, schedule, schedule offering, account codes, cost center, cost centre , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COM , Commerce , How To