- No change pointer is created for the table DMEAN in table BDCP2 when you add/change/delete EAN data via the transaction MM02.
- You modify the fields MEAN-EAN11, MEAN-EANTP and MEAN-MEINH in transaction MM02 but no change pointer is created when you check table BDCP2.
- The fields need to be populated via IDoc but the process is failed because of the missing change pointers for the table DMEAN in table BDCP2.
- You use your own message type and the affected fields (DMEAN-EAN11, DMEAN-EANTP, DMEAN-MEINH) are added to this message type in transaction BD52 but the change pointer is not created.
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
MEAN, DMEAN, DMEAN-KEY, BD52, DMEAN-EAN11, MEAN-EAN11, DMEAN-MEINH, MEAN-MEINH, DMEAN-EANTP, MEAN-EANTP, BDCP2, MM02, change pointer, message type, IDoc, LO-MD-MM , KBA , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.