Using extra add-in from thirdy-party along with Analyzer add-in can cause different issues.
Some examples are described below:
- Error message during navigation: “Critical Program error has occured. The program will now terminate.”
- Performance issue while starting BEx Analyzer
- Tool-bar is unacessible. Buttons get disabled and question mark icon gets blue (instead of normal yellow color).
See images below:
- SAP NetWeaver 2004
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
BEx, Analyzer, Add-in, thirdy-party, Addin, Addon, Add-on, Third, party, thidy, external, program, , KBA , BW-BEX-ET-WB-7X , 7.x Analyzer Frontend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.