You notice the Chat Link on the Ticket Interaction but you are not interested on having Chat Integration so you need to disable it.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Work Centre;
- Tickets View;
- Open one Ticket;
- See that on the Interactions Pane on Overview the Chat Link button is available.
The Chat Link will become visible if you have any step of the configuration on Chat integration done.
You need to make sure to have disabled:
- The Mashup Web Service: BYD_COD/SNAPENG;
- The Communication System related to SnapEngage: SNAP_ENGAGE;
- Also, the configuration made on Administrator > Service and Social > Chat Provider.
If none of this configurations are done, the Chat Link is not visible.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To