- SuccessStore link not available in Manage Job Profile Content;
- Unable to add content from SuccessStore;
- "Add Skills from SuccessStore" button;
- "Add Families from SuccessStore" button;
- "Add Roles from SuccessStore" button.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Job Profile Content;
- There is no option to add content from the SuccessStore:
The "Skill Master Catalog" option is not enabled in Provisioning
- Create an incident with Cloud Support to have the option "Skill Master Catalog" enabled or engage your Implementation Partner to have that done for you;
- The option will then be available in Manage Job Profile Content like the below scenarios:
For SAP SF Cloud Support team and Implementation Partners:
Cloud Support team or Implementation Partners will have to access Provisioning and follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Company Settings;
- Then, ensure the following option is flagged:
Skill Master Catalog(Ensure content is included in contract. Additional subscription fees required.)
Please note: "Additional subscription fees" are no longer applicable. Please disregard this information.
SuccessFactors, JPB, Manage Job Profile Content, Add Families from SuccessStore, Add Roles from SuccessStore, Add Skills from SuccessStore, Skill Master Catalog, Job Profile Builder, Employee Profile, SuccessStore, button, option, feature. , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem