- Cross domain Table report is not respecting the target population of all subdomain schemas
- The report is showing more users than the target population defined in one of the domains
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
An user has two different RBP roles. The first role grants permission to run Table report for the subdomain schema 'Performance Management' and the target population is 'Group A'. The second role grants permission to run Adhoc report for the subdomain schema 'Employee Profile' and the target population is 'Group A' and 'Group B'.
- Go to Report Center
- Create new Table Report
- Select Cross Domain
- Select Employee Profile subdomain
- Add the second domain
- Select Performance Management
- Choose columns from both domains, finish the report and generate
The result of the report shows users with information from Employee Profile and Performance Management from 'Group A' and 'Group B'.
In case of cross domain reports, it would apply the target population of 1st added subdomain schema.
This is expected behavior. The workaround is to select the most restricted domain (e.g. Performance Management) as the first subdomain schema.
Cross domain Table report adhoc is not respecting the target population subdomain schema , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Product Enhancement