- In the system the field quantity (menge) has 3 decimals. You would like to increase this number.
- You have defined the UoM in transaction CUNI with more than 3 decimals. Nevertherless the quantity in the purchase order takes only 3 decimals.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ME21N, ME22N, ME23N, ML81N, MENGE, EKPO-MENGE, ESLL-MENGE, CUNI, unit of measure, 00088, 00 088 ECC , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-SRV , Services Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.