After performing "Change Key Figure Settings" function for a planning area in t-code /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN, it is noticed that for the datasource(s) of the affected planning area:
- At BW side (e.g. t-code RSA1), the datasource fields do not reflect the change in source APO system, though the change has been reflected in t-code /SAPAPO/SDP_EXTR.
- Infopackage execution to extract data via the datasource fails.
It may end with warning "DataSource 9AXXXX (SIDCLNTXXX) must be activated" (Message No. RSDS179).
- Some BW objects relevant to the datasource, e.g. DTP(Data Transfer Procedure) and transformation, become inactive/deactivated.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Supply Network Planning (SCM-APO-SNP)
KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-BF , Basic Functions , SCM-APO-SNP-BF , Basic Functions , SCM-APO-FCS-EXT , Extraction , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.