- Clicking on Browse All Courses from the Find learning tile, results in No Data.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as user
- Navigate to Learning home page
- Click on Browse All Courses
- No Data is displayed
There are two possible causes of the No Data in the Browse All Courses search:
- There is an incorrect system configuration of Library related settings.
- Items are not marked as "Featured","New" or "Revised" in the library for which the users have access to.
To show all the Items in the catalog:
- Go to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > edit Library
- Look for catalogBrowseEnabled= and set it to false (catalogBrowseEnabled=false)
- Apply changes
Or to enable the flag items feature:
- Learning Administration > Go to Learning Activities> Library (search for the affected library)
- Go to Items tab. Click on the pencil icon.
- On every item in the library, there is a Highlight As dropdown option.
- Select from Revised, New or Featured > Save
No Data, Library, Browse All Courses, catalogBrowseEnabled, Featured, New, Revised, Highlight As , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , Problem