- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) with Load Planning for Road Freight Orders (FOs) or Container Units (CUs).
- How are the Items relevant to Load Planning selected, i.e., those Items listed in the Load Plan subtab of the Load Planning tab?
- Given an Item with Quantity greater than one in the Transportation Requirement, how can one control whether Load Planning plans the loading of the Item as a single unit or as each individual quantity?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in SAP S/4HANA 1709+
TM, FO, FOR, CU, TU, LP, LSO, Vehicle, Truck, Container, /SCMTMS/CL_LSO_HELPER FILTER_TOR_ITEMS_LSO_RELEVANT, MAIN_CARGO_ITEM, /SCMTMS/TOR ITEM_TR MAIN_CARGO_ITEM , KBA , TM-PLN-LP , Load Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.