You have created an Activity under an Opportunity and you expect the Activity to show under the Open Tasks of the user.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Select the Opportunities view.
- Select the line and click on the Copy button.
- Maintain the required data for the opportunity.
- Navigate to the Sales Activities tab.
- Select a task under the Sales Phase, such as ABC - Commercial control(1).
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Change Status and select the "In Process" option.
- Navigate to the Home work center
- Click on the Open Tasks option under the Work: Inbox.
The new task which was just created is still not showing in the OWL (Object Work List).
Please note that the Activity will only show in the UI once the Start Date-Time of the Activity has been reached.
If you would like to see the activity right after its creation, please maintain the Start Date-Time so that it starts before the creation time.
This is the expected system behavior.
Activity; Opportunity; Not Showing , KBA , SRD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To