- A new report based on the Single Domain Report for “Person and Employment Info as of today” can't be created
- An application error is raised
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Goto Analytics -> AdHoc reports
- Create an AdHoc report for “Person and Employment Info"
- After pressing 'Create' an application error message is raised:
An application error occurred. Please try again later or notify support (with the error information or errorId=....)
The standard corporate data model was modified and some of the standard elements like e.g. "frequency", "location group", "payComponent", "PCG", etc. are missing in the corporate data model.
These elements are necessary for an error free exectution of the AdHoc reports.
If you don´t use some elements of the standard corporate data model don't delete them.
Instead of changing the corporate data model and eliminating elements you should use the standard corporate data model and restrict these elements by authorizations. Then you will not receive the mentioned error in the AdHoc reports.
reporting, analytics , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , Problem