The following error message appears when creating a new Query from SuccessFactors Connection:
- "'<object_name>' is restricted and cannot be filtered on."
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP SuccessFactors
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to BusinessObjects Cloud.
- Create a new model from SuccessFactors Application.
- Select the connection and create a new Query.
- Add an object to the "Filters" from the available data.
- Notice the error message.
- In the OData API it is specified, that the selected object is not filterable:
- sf:Filterable / sap.filterable is set to ”false”
- I.e: Check "Institution" in "OData API Entities" menu in SuccessFactors (SF Admin right is needed).
The behavior is by design:
- Since the filterable property of the objects is set to false in the metadata, it cannot be used in BusinessObjects Cloud for filtering.
- The filterable property can not be changed directly from the $metadata.
- Help portal
- SAP Community network portal ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC. SAPSF, SF, SFSF Success, Factors , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , How To