When a new hire completes a date on the New Employee Step, and the process is in the English US Locale or any other Locale.
When they click next, and click return to go back to the same Panel the month defaults back to "00" for example, 12/00/2017
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- New Hire clicks on this link
- They are brought in to the New Employee Step
- They logon using Password.
- Complete any date field on the Panel
- Proceed to next Panel
- Return to previous Panel
- View results
This issue occurs when the Short Date Format in Super Admin on that Locale is set like the below example
- Logon to Super Admin
- Select Locales from the list of options
- Edit the locale in question for This Example we are using see below
- Make Changes from This
- To This
Date Format Issue, Panels, Onboarding, New Employee Step , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , How To