- With an enhancement in B1702, the redirection of the link in the Refer job to friend mail would navigate the user to the "Password set" page in RCM.
- So, an end user who clicks on the link in the email received will be redirected to the password set page of RCM where the user will be allowed to set a password.
- Once the password is set, the user will be redirected to RMK’s job description page of the job req that the user is being referred for. The user can then choose to apply to the job without going through the lethargic process of resetting password and looking in his/ her inbox for the referral email.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
1. In Provisioning, enable “Recruiting Marketing” and “Use RCM Account Management” > Save changes.
2. Enable “Enable Employee Referral Program -- requires "Version 12 UI framework (Revolution)" and “Enable Employee Referral Program”.
3. Enable the following 2 triggers in Recruiting Email Triggers page:
- Employee Referral Program Candidate referred to a job requisition (new candidate).
- Employee Referral Program Candidate referred to a job requisition (existingcandidate).
Ensure to have [[RECRUITING_ERP_JOBREFERRAL_URL]] token in both the email templates
4. Create a job req > Complete it and Post it to external and internal career sites. Ensure that the job is also posted to RMK.
When the friend receives the email with the referral, the URL will redirect them to the 'Password set' page in RCM. Once the password has been set, the user will be redirected back to the job description on the RMK site for the job they were referred to.
SF, RCM, RMK, Success Factors, Refer job to friend redirection , Candidate Account Simplification , Refer a friend , [[RECRUITING_ERP_JOBREFERRAL_URL]] Employee Referral Program , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To