- Can learning history records be deleted in mass?
- Can learning history records be updated in mass after being created?
- How to remove an individual Learning history record
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Mass Deletion/Update of Learning History:
- To mass delete/update records imported by mistake or unwanted learning history, please engage our Professional Services team.
- They can be contacted via your CSM/CEE or Sales Representative.
- For further details see KB article 2149831 - Contacting Professional Services Consultant, Partner and Account/Finance Team
Delete/Modify an item from User's Learning History:
- KB article 2340618 - How to edit or delete Learning Event (Completion Record)
Please consider submitting an Enhancement Request to have this functionality considered within future development cycles, via the Continuous Influencing Session for SAP SuccessFactors Learning
For detailed steps on how to raise an Enhancement Request please refer to KB article 2090228 - How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products
sf, success factors, learning event editor, completed records, program completion, delete program, user, mass, update, modify, change, import, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-IMP , Import Data Tool , How To